Here is my list:
- Decorate our master bedroom
- Save blog money to put towards a blog conference
- Make my own skirt
- Go huckleberry picking
- Host a dinner party
- Learn to identify 10 constellations
- Make a perfect cheesecake
- Finish Summer's quilt
- Spend an afternoon reading in the park
- Improve my posture
- Try out Stitch Fix
- Start donating blood again
- Go on a double date
- Take a class (cooking/sewing/dance)
- Massively de-clutter my house
- Don't spend any money for a week
- Send flowers to someone
- Put change in someone's expired parking meter
- Get a "little black dress"
- Get to my ideal weight
(8) I have Summer's quilt about half way done and I can't wait to get it finished and share with everyone because it's turning out great.
(13) Also we have a double date coming up soon with one of my besties and her husband, and I'm looking forward to that.
(1) I really only have a couple of things left to buy for our master bedroom makeover and I can start putting it together.
(20) Working everyday on getting to my ideal weight, and a few others will get crossed off the list as I get closer, which feels pretty awesome.
(15) Another thing I am working on regularly. You wouldn't believe the stuff I threw away last weekend. Stuff that I have no idea why I kept around other than putting off throwing things away! I love seeing the "family room" empty out (even though it's in no way empty right now!)
Ok you guys, I can't wait to see what you have done on your list- so I hope you'll link up. If you haven't linked up before, it's never too late! And check out the awesome prize below, you won't want to miss it!
a Rafflecopter giveaway